Since 1980, the Living Stones Associates consulting team has partnered with hundreds of congregations in the U.S. and Canada, helping them increase ministry effectiveness through strategic planning, leadership training, conflict resolution, and ongoing coaching.
Eddy began working with the team as a writer/editor in 1986, joined the team as a consultant in 1996, and became senior consultant and CEO in 2001 when founder Ray Bowman retired.
Our team of 11 consultants brings a wide range of ministry experience, so that a consulting team with expertise specific to each church’s needs can be formed for each church. We partner with churches to do strategic planning, training, and coaching, in the following areas:
- Identifying barriers to healthy growth and developing strategies for removing them
- Assessing staff and help churches make wise choices about staffing for the future
- Growing high-performance ministry teams throughout the church
- Small groups where heart transformation takes place regularly
- Taking your worship team–musicians and tech team–to the next level
- Governance and effective decision-making structures
- Church conflict resolution
- Pastoral transition
- Developing a culture of generosity
- Becoming an outwardly-focused church
- Ongoing leadership coaching for pastors and key ministry leaders
- More-with-Less facility planning (This is how Living Stones got its start with facility utilization and expansion plans that typically saved churches hundreds of thousands and often millions of dollars compared to traditional facility solutions.)
For more on how we can help your church navigate change, visit the Living Stones Associates website.